Friday, March 14, 2008

post show


The show at the Katharine Butler Gallery was a delight. Ronn Mattia and Ruth Hook Colby showed some remarkable work and mine seemed to compliment theirs nicely.

Sales were brisk and welcome. After chatting with the gallery director recently, he feels that a total of 18 pieces of my work were sold during the month. There were some sales on Ronns and Ruths part but I didn't want to pry into that. I can only hope we all did well.

18 works sold means my inventory is diminished considerably so I will be spending the next few months building back the stock. YIPPEE! Isn't that what we all wish for anyway.

The above is Meditation Garden #49. 12X12" framed. A bit more experimental than some but I think worth the effort.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

I love this one!! Congrats on such an exciting show!

luna said...

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK,AND THANKS FOR PUBLISH IT.