Saturday, January 26, 2008

busy times


Meditation Garden #42. 8X8" framed. Acrylic on artboard (black) with turkish marbled paper, cast scarab and interference colors. (Part of the show at the Katharine Butler Gallery)


After being away nearly 6 months I am playing catch up. Time is so fleeting these days. In February I have two shows. One is at the Katharine Butler Gallery in Towles Court. The show opens on February 13th and closes on March 8, 2008. There is an artists reception on February 15th from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. This is cooperation with the Gallery Walk which is always busy and festive.

Also during February I have two works being shown at the Unity Church Gallery on Proctor Road. This is in cooperation with the Academy of Botanical Arts Instructors show. I have been engaged to teach a class in art marketing.

The Ringling College of Art and Design has me teaching an art marketing class beginning on January 30th. I am truly blessed.

No comments: