Thursday, June 01, 2006

an update.





It has been a while since I have entered anything. I have had a very successful show at the art center. I coordinated the show for the Art of Travel which involved two art centers and about 300 entries in my department alone.

I also had my own show to coordinate at a local gallery. I painted 43 works since January specifically for this show. It allowed choices for the show by the gallery stylist. Always a good move.

This show comes down on Saturday.

Teaching went well and all was great at the end. I had 14 students which certainly was a nice sized class. I am wondering if I shouldn't try to teach at other venues. We shall work on that one.

Thanks for the drop by, I appreciate you taking the time to look and to comment if desired.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Howard - these are wonderful! A change but a very nice one!

Anita